Why join the solospouse community
- A series of step-by-step modules to get you back on your feet.
- A supportive community of members who’ve been there.
- Expert help with getting your accounts, paperwork and finances in order.
- A forum to ask questions and get help with moving your life forward.
- Important resources and services that have been vetted by us.
- Assistance with memorial considerations.
- Answers to questions you don’t know to ask.
- Solo household management, tools and templates.
- Meetup at exclusive SoloSpouse events.
You’re here Because:
- There is so much to do, but I can’t think straight right now.
- I need help from someone I can trust in my area.
- It is so comforting to find people who know what I’m going through and can share their experience and wisdom.
Find Support with
Your loss and recovery experience is your own. Yet, you can’t do it alone. Our goal is to erase the stress from practical matters. You will find support for the full range of topics each with a full list of tasks and how-to’s. We left no stone unturned.
About us MEET KELLY
On September 18, 2015 at 11:11 PM time of death was called for my truest love and, in ways I hadn’t yet begun to understand, my life and the lives of my children changed forever.
The process navigating the hundreds of tasks, arrangements, and accounts was overwhelming in the midst of my grief.
I created SoloSpouse to not only help others navigate that incredibly difficult time but also realize what I’m still learning…
…Our most traumatic losses can create spectacular growth and strength.
Kelly Barnett, Grateful Founder
Clair is a marketing and business development expert with a successful track record of bringing technology innovations and concepts to market. Her experience with NASA funding and commercialization process translates across markets.
Besides working in healthcare, finance, and industry, Clair has first-hand knowledge of turning loss to purpose by helping create a thriving nonprofit dedicated to teen mental health following the death of her sixteen-year-old niece.
Clair Norman, Co-Founder
To engage every SoloSpouse during a fragile season of life so that we can lend a hand on the journey forward.
To provide a product which erases the stress from the full range of tasks following the loss of a partner.
While we offer a host of regional and national experts for online guidance, we connect with local providers to create the network of nearby resources for SoloSpouses.
If that is part of your organization’s mission please contact us. Our network is growing! Please join us.